Last week (maybe the week before?) Sarah at Life of Love tagged me in this fun post. I thought I would have time to do it while I was procrastinating while taking my winter-mester last week, but that certainly didn't happen. I barely had time to sleep. So here it goes!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
11 4 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
[11 facts about rachel]
1. I hate changing lanes while driving in a tunnel. Scary.
2. If I never had to read another school book, I'd be ok with that. I just can't make myself like reading.
3. Bedtime is my favorite time.
4. I got married on a Sunday because it was an even number. I'm weird.
5. I like to imagine one day I'll get my PhD in Marriage counseling.
6. The idea of one day being a counselor scares me to death. That's a lot of pressure.
7. I hate talking on the phone. And if you leave me a voicemail, I probably won't listen to it for at least a week. Just text me.
8. Everyone thinks my younger sister is older than me. Probably because she's tall and gorgeous. Fact: I visited her at Baylor after I graduated and her friends thought I was a prospective freshman. No actually. I'm married and in grad school.
9. I love weddings. So much love in the air, it's hard not to be happy!
10. I wish I had lots of money so I could just buy people presents.
11. Sonic happy hour is genius. I bet they've made so much money off me.
[questions from sar]
 What's your favorite memory of 2012 thus far?
Definitely getting to celebrate the engagement of two of my favorite people!
 Did you make any resolutions? If so, how are they going?
I decided to take a picture-a-day for 2012. I got to January 3rd.
 What's the background picture on your phone or computer desktop?
My husband and I at our wedding!
 After you log onto the internet, what is the first website you go to?
 What is your favorite blog to read?
This is a hard one since I read a bunch of random blogs. Right now it is probably Kelly's Korner. I've been following her journey of infertility for years. She now has 2 precious girls!
 If you could only listen to one song on repeat, what would you choose?
Barefoot Blue Jean Night. If I as a country girl this would be my anthem.
 What is your favorite part about living where you currently live?
Familiarity & Family
 What's one thing you've been most proud of recently?
Completing my first year of grad school at DTS. Only 2 more!
 When was the last time you did a random act of kindness?
Last night. Shhh.
 What is one word/phrase you say entirely too often?
 What's your biggest pet peeve?
[I tag you]
Loren Hill @ Sit and Stay A While
Kate Habicht @ It's Kate not Katie
Amanda Molleur @ Baylor Graduate & Bride-to-Be
Krystal Armstrong @ A&K Armstrong
[questions from me to you]
1. If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be?
2.What is your go-to nail polish color? (I have 3!)
3. Even or odd numbers?
4. What is the last book you read?
5. Where is your favorite place to find clothes?
6.Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?
7. Sweet or Unsweet Ice Tea?
8. What is your favorite gift you have ever received?
9. If you could speak another language, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite drink at Sonic?
11. What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
12. What are 3 must-haves in a husband?