Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10 Facts

1. I graduated from Baylor University in 2010 with a degree in Psychology and Business. 

2. I am currently getting my Master's degree from Dallas Theological Seminary in Biblical Counseling.

3. Mexican food is my all-time favorite. I could eat it for every meal.

4. I have one younger sister. She is a Junior at Baylor and she is awesome. Today's picture is in honor of her because she stopped by my office on her way back to Waco to say "Bye!" and brought me this... Best. Sister. Ever. 

5. I work at an IT Identity Management and Security company doing marketing and sales work. I love my job and I love the people I work with. 

6. I've had a crush on my husband since I was 14, started dating him at 16, and married him at 21.

7. I will get hooked on any TV show if I start watching it from the beginning.

8. I LOVE cupcakes. It's always been my dream to open a cupcake shop. Then that became the cool thing to do so I had to find another dream. It's probably for the best anyways, since I would probably eat all the cupcakes. 

9. My toes always have nail polish on them. Always

10. I won't get in an unmade bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Cupcakes. Um, AWESOME. I'm pretty sure I need one right now. In fact, maybe I'll make cupcakes this afternoon?

    In other news, I tagged you in my most recent blog post! Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda just now getting to reading through your blog. I did not realize #9. Interesting new fact about you!
    I almost never do mine, but wish I did. You should rub off on me more in thatw ay; ok?

    ReplyDelete