Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mark & Laura

This weekend two of my favorite friends got engaged.



I met Mark my senior year of high school. He lived in College Station 
where my boyfriend had just moved.
We both ended up at Baylor and were told we should be friends. 
(One of the best decisions ever, since He is a great friend to have)

One of the first times I remember hanging out with Mark, sans Frank, was when he invited
me down to College Station to watch his sister Lindsey in a high school production.
On the car ride we talked about many things, one being his future wife. 

He told me he had a strong feeling he would meet his wife at camp. 
And that he did!



He frist met Laura while working at TBarM in the summer of 2009
and the rest is history.

Laura would stay with me when she would come to visit Mark and Baylor
and ever since I first met her in 2009, we have become close friends. 

I love them both dearly and could go on and on about how wonderful they are! 
I am so excited to see where the Lord leads them 
as a married couple! I know He has some big plans!



So here's to Mark & Laura, two of my favorite people getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment