Since 2011 is officially over, I thought I would wrap it up with a post of highlights. Enjoy!
- Started my first semester of graduate school at Dallas Theological Seminary
- Found my wedding Dress
- Started my very first "Big Girl" job at PathMaker Group as a Marketing and Sales Support Administrator.
- Married my best friend on June 26 and got to celebrate with so many wonderful friends and family
- Traveled to the Dominican Republic for the first time
- Blessed with so many wonderful wedding presents to stock our little home
- Visited Sarah while she was working in New Braunfels at TBarM. She was a counselor in the same cabin that I was in last year!
- Started my second semester at DTS
- Turned the big 22, which was exciting for me because I love even numbers
- Went to a Rangers playoff game with my wonderful friend Loren
- Went to the State Fair of Texas
- Frank got a job at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano as the Producer of the children's TV show, Living With Fish, that they make
- Frank turned 23 and we celebrated at Javier's in Dallas
- First Thanksgiving as a married couple
- Frank also started doing PA work on the new TNT series Dallas, which airs next summer
- Went to the Baylor vs. Texas football game in Waco. It rained the whole time but Baylor won, so it was worth it!
- Attended my first grown-up Christmas party for my office at Lawry's. It was so much fun and I am so blessed to work with such wonderful people. There was a group of Carolers that came by and sang Christmas songs!
- Sent out our first Christmas card. I had so much fun creating these that I made two versions. Here is one of them!
- Celebrated our first Christmas as Husband & Wife and also got to celebrate with our families!